First choice when it comes to water purification
SELUTOR – the first choice for grinding-water purification and efficient sludge dewatering through vacuum belt filter.
Your business is glass and ceramics?
In that case, lots of abraded particles accumulate in the water. But they don’t have to stay there.
Welcome Dear Visitor,
In the background, air is bubbling through what’s most natural in our lives: water! But water not only serves as an elixir of life. It is also used in the production of innumerable products such as glass and ceramics where it serves as a coolant and lubricant. Minute glass particles find their way into the precious water. And they need a way to get out. Out of the closed or half-closed cycle. And as completely as possible. SELUTOR has been doing this since 1994.
Just as long, our customers have been practicing water purification with crystal-clear results: reasonably and responsibly. And on top of everything, economically!
Questions arise? Certainly. So, we raise them at all navigation points and answer them in our pdf or printed brochure (see CONTACT).
– What is the emerging trend in water use?
– How far does our experience in water purification reach, seen geographically?
– Which plant sizes do we serve?
– Do we only offer off-the rack solutions?
If you want to free your process water from glass-grinding dust a little,
how do you like a verified 95-100%?
Certainly even better than we do!
– Why do contaminants impair the machine operation in water?
– In which cases does normal filtration fail and also cleaning by means of centrifugal forces?
– Why does a particle size which measures less than 5 micrometers not represent any „magical“ limit for us?
– What does optimal grinding-water purification look like?
– What does the SELUTOR laboratory focus on when selecting the suitable flocculation means?
– Which substances do we avoid quite consciously so that your processing machines are protected?
Why 4 cleaning concepts are better than one? Because one of them does justice to your processing situation.
– What is the main feature of the „all-in-one“ system?
– Due to what does the central cleaning and supply system for machine groups stand out?
– How does the central cleaning and supply system work as a pendulum system?
– Can a central cleaning and supply system for several machines and all machining lines actually achieve a cleaning capacity of up to 100%?
Is sludge dewatering a necessary evil? Necessary, yes. But really comfortable to operate.
1st variant: our gravity filter
– How different from our belt filter is our big bag trolley?
– What role does gravity play?
2nd variant: the SELUTOR vacuum filter
– Can the vacuum filter improve the dewatering results?
– Do vacuum pumps achieve an optimal drying degree of the thin sludge?
– In which condition is the filter cake discharged?
Your continuous production requires a continuous water flow? The SELUTOR experts are keen to help.
– Why does water distribution play such an important role for the machines?
– Why do you find our „interference“ in your production processes pleasant?
– Can our advice be multi-dimensional?
– Which aspects of the processing of glass and ceramics deserve special attention with regard to the water supply?
– How does solid matter measuring improve the cleaning process with SELUTOR RATIOFLOCK?
When does this clear water perspective become reality in your business? As soon as you know the answers to these final questions.
– Water consumption? Service life of the possibly used cooling additive?
– Energy requirement of the SELUTOR facilities?
– Handling and maintenance input?
– Effectiveness of the water purification in the cycle?
– Will your production processes and product results be affected?
– Effects on your production speed?
– Effects on your processing machines (power consumption)?
– Effects on your valuable tools (service life)?
– Prolongation of service life of your processing machines?
Vertrieb & kfm. Abwicklung
Tel.: +49 (0) 2151-1516-04
Fax: +49 (0) 2151-1516-05
Technik & Service
Tel.: +49 (0) 7424-5044-51
Fax: +49 (0) 7424-5044-98
Now you are expecting answers to the questions raised?
Understandable! Select by mouse click. When clicking, an e-mail to SELUTOR is generated automatically.
Personal data that you send us via the above contact form will only be used to answer your request and for the technical administration associated with this process. The transfer of data to third parties is not.
You have the right to revoke your consent to contact the effect for the future at any time. In this case, the personal data stored about you will be deleted immediately. After processing your request, the data will also be deleted immediately.
Responsible for the content
Tel.: +49 (0) 2151-1516-04
Fax: +49 (0) 2151-1516-05
CEO: Klaus Bühler, Ralf A. Heckhoff
Registered Office: 47239 Duisburg
HRB-Nr.: B 9085
Ust-Id.Nr.: DE 811587091
Responsible for design and implementation
©Photos: somchaij, 106114448, Shutterstock
©Photos: Vasiliy Koval, 100902694, Shutterstock
1. Online Content
The author takes over no guarantee for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author relating to material or immaterial nature caused by the use or disuse of the information or the use of incorrect or incomplete information are excluded, unless the author is not intentional or grossly negligent fault. All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change parts of or the entire offer without prior notice, add to, delete or the publication temporarily or permanently.
2. References and links
For direct or indirect references to other websites ( „hyperlinks“) which lie outside the responsibility of the author, liability would only apply in cases enter into force, in which the author of the contents has knowledge and it would be technically possible and reasonable , to prevent the use of illegal content. The author hereby declares that at the time of linking, no illegal content on the pages to be identified. On the current and future design, contents or authorship of the linked / connected pages the author has no influence. He therefore dissociates itself from all contents of all linked / connected pages which were changed after the link. This statement applies to all within its own Internet links and references as well as for foreign entries in guest books, discussion forums, link lists, mailing lists and all other forms of databases to which external access is possible. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and particularly for damages arising from the use or disuse of such information lies solely with the provider of the site to which reference was not the one who over links merely refers to the respective publication.
3. Copyright and Trademark Law
The author strives to respect the copyrights of the images, graphics, audio and video clips and texts, to use his own pictures, graphics, audio and video clips and texts or to use license-free graphics, audio, video clips and texts , All possibly protected by third parties of Internet brands and trademarks are the provisions of applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the copyright owner. The mere mention does not draw the conclusion that trademarks are not protected by law! The copyright for published by the author himself remains solely with the author. Any reproduction or use of graphics, audio and video clips and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express permission of the author.
4. Data Protection
Insofar as there is the possibility to enter personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses), the disclosure of this data by the user on a voluntary basis. The use and payment of all services offered – if technically possible and reasonable – without disclosing such data or by providing anonymous data or a pseudonym. The use of published under the imprint or comparable information such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and email addresses for sending unsolicited information is not permitted. Legal action against senders of spam mails in violation of this prohibition are expressly reserved.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the Internet offer referred to on this page. If sections or individual formulations of this text are not, no longer or not completely correct, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.